Wednesday, April 14, 2010

THE RESULTS ARE IN.........

The conversation went something like this.... or so I heard.

Dr: Well the biopsy results came back and they are all negative.
B: Ok, that's good news. (It really is REALLY GOOD NEWS)
Dr: But the ulcers in your stomach are extremely severe. So severe that we were lucky to catch them when we did. You had about another 4-7 days before they perforated your stomach. Which would have killed you immediately. So you are VERY LUCKY to be alive!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Holy smokes! I'm so glad that you got him in the hospital when you did, and that things aren't worse!

MotocrossMom AKA Autumn H. said...

YIKES! that is so so scary. Just underlines my belief about how everything happens for a reason. I am so glad you guys made the decision to get those tests ran. Give Brandon a big hug and SMOOCH from me. As always, we are just up the road and around the corner, let us know if we can help with anything.

Somer said...

That is really scary. Someone is definitely watching out for you both.

Jamie said...

So now Brandon is on meds for the ulcers?

Jill said...

So scary!! I'm glad you guys found it in time! So now what does he have to do for the ulcers? Good Luck with it all, I really hope he gets feeling better soon!

Karly said...

OHMYGOSH! That is so freaky! I am soo glad he's alive too! Keep us updated!