I had a hard day yesterday. Everything finally caught up with me. My husband and I have been once again faced with many trials and it seems like they just keep stacking up. That's ok. I rolled around in self pity yesterday, and became best friends with Ben and Jerry. I am over it. Ready to stand up and get moving again. We will get through this.
I just want my kids and B to know how extremely grateful I am for our trials, so that we can learn and progress. Sounds silly to be grateful for trials, but I am. There is far worse we could be faced with. I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. With Him, we can get through anything! And believe me, we already have and are a much stronger family because of it. I am grateful for the Atonement. Everyday, grateful. Grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ that brings comfort in times of challenge. Grateful for my eternal family. Without which, none of this would be worth it.
Thank you to my friends and family who have just been there for us on this roller coaster we call life. I couldn't do this without you! LOVE you all!
Thank you to my friends and family who have just been there for us on this roller coaster we call life. I couldn't do this without you! LOVE you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment