Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dead fish.....

As you all may know, I have another blog called justsimplycook.blogspot.com. (Little plug! Sorry!)
I am trying with all my might to cook good meals for my family everyday! (Doesn't always work out the way I want it too, but that's ok.) Well this has come with some adventure. Cooking, cleaning, teaching my children about sanitation, etc., etc., etc.,! Well, the other night, the weather was so beautiful, we broke out the grill for the first time this year! SALMON! YUM! My kids were very excited! The food was really good, but the comment that was made during dinner was the BEST!


MARA: Will did you know that we are eating "DEAD FISH!"
WILL: Good thing it's not Ariel, huh sissy! She would taste really yucky! Girls are not good!
MARA: Will you can't eat Ariel, but you can eat Sebastian! He tastes really good with butter! Huh mom! (For those who don't know, Sebastian is a crab!)

No comments: