Our hearts are broken and there is a void in our home. It all happened so fast! One day you were here and the next you are "our angel dog in heaven" (as Mara put it!) THANK YOU for the memories, cuddles, barks, walks, growls, caring, hugs, licks and everything else you came with! We couldn't have asked for a better dog!



Goodbye to our little furry buddy! BOB THE DOG! YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR!




Goodbye to our little furry buddy! BOB THE DOG! YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR!
2 comments:
Oh Kelly, I am so so sorry!
I had no idea that Bob passed away. That is really hard. We had to put our 12 year old dog down 5 years ago and it was just like losing a member of the family. My heart hurts for you. I still want to come see you guys, but I just need to get through tax time. I only got 2 weeks off work and am back 40+ hours per week working, so it's pretty crazy! Especially when the baby only sleeps about 4 hours per night. So I promise you guys are first on our list. We love you and will come see you soon. (as soon as I am through with corporate taxes for 18 dealerships!)
Kelly - I am so sorry.
Post a Comment