Monday, April 19, 2010

Harder than childbirth in my opinion!

I did it! A marathon! Something I have been wanting to do for a very long time and I did it! BUT, WOW! That was 4 hours and 53 minutes of the hardest thing I have done EVER!!! The mental stress that a marathon puts you through is both thrilling and draining. I could not have done it without Sharla my running partner and my hubby who is forever putting up with my crazy dreams. Thanks Honey! SO,People asked me if I will do another one, and my answer to that is.......
BRING IT ON!!!! Well, give me a few months, my legs hurt!

2 comments:

The Dunham Family said...

Nice job! I was thinking of you.

I was sore for a week after my marathon. I bet you loose some toe nails too!

Jill said...

Yay! What an accomplishment, now that you've got one under your belt, you can keep on goin!