Thursday, November 22, 2012

I quit...

 So, I know I was going to do a daily thankful thing....  I never follow through on that kind of stuff.  Too much of a commitment, I guess.
BUT, I am extremely thankful for so much.  I have recently been counting my blessing likes crazy.  And you know, the more I ponder on those blessings, the more I have noticed that the end results of these blessing always came after trying times.  

If you were to ask me my top 5 things that I am thankful for the would be:
My family
My savior Jesus Christ
My home 
Being a wife and mother
AND..... the fact that I QUIT MY JOB!!!!!!! YAY!!!! I get to be with my kiddos again!

I have missed this part of my life and I can't wait to get it back.  Even though I have learned so much about myself, my strengths, weaknesses, etc.  I have learned that to me being a mom to my 3 little monkeys is the most important thing right now and I am so happy that I will be able to do this once again. It will be something that I NEVER take for granted.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

No comments: