Monday, April 1, 2013

129 days...

It's been awhile since my last post.  129 days to be exact.  Oh how I have missed blogging.  Fact is, that last time I logged on to do a post, Blogger told me that I have too many pictures on my blog and that I now need to pay to have a blog.  WHAT?!?!?  Has this happened to anyone before?!  Well, I went on a strike. Yep, I was going to show Blogger. I won't blog anymore!  Well, that didn't hurt anyone but me, so here I am, back and yes I PAID to do this post...

So much has happened that I really don't know where to start.  Well...

- I quit my job and never looked back.
- Because of that job, I value and respect my roll as a mother that much more.
- I have about 5 billion projects going on right now in my house... painting, redoing the fireplace, ripping out our master bathroom.  Not to mention all of the vintage finds I keep finding on that dang FB Daybreak Yardsale.
- I am in real estate school and I haven't been this excited in a very long time! 60 hours of classes to go to get my license.
- My kids are growing up like weeds!
- Mara made it to regionals in gymnastics, so Vegas here we come... again!  SOOOO proud of her!
- I took my kids to Vegas by myself last week.  Not by choice, B couldn't come at the last minute.  It was fun, but I missed my husband more than I could have imagined.  Family vacations minus the hubby, don't work!
- My sister Lauren came to town and we LOVED having her here!  When are you coming back, La?!
- Over the last couple of months, I have learned sooooo much about myself.
- I have so much to talk about and I am happy to be blogging once again!

No comments: