Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What we have been up to...

Spring/Summer...
Because I apparently don't' know how to blog anymore (;)), here is a quick version of what we have done in 2013 this far....
 We surprised our kids with a trip to Disneyland.... LOVE their faces!

 Our trip was sooooooo amazing, and I even got to be there on Mothers Day!  BEST MD EVER!
 B and I celebrated our 11th Anniversary!  Love this  man more today, than the day I married him.
 We painted our house and I LOVE it!  I feel like I should live on the beach, but I guess the Daybreak lake will have to do!
 Mara and I went to NYC!!!!  She LOVED IT!  We had so much fun!
I have truly been trying to soak up the fact that I am a stay at home mom again.  I missed it more than I ever would have thought. More to come!

No comments: