Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 1, 2, 3...

This year I am going to do the 22 days of Thankfulness....  Since its already the 3rd, I am a couple of days behind.  So, here are 3 things I am thankful for.
 
Day 1.  I am the luckiest girl alive to be married to my best friend.  He compliments me, loves me, pushes me, angers me, makes me laugh and I couldn't be happier.  We have been through more than we ever thought, but each day, I love him more than ever.

 Day 2.  These little faces.  Growing up, I always knew that I would have kids.  Never did I think what a complete and total blessing children can be.  I have learned so much from them about life, love and having a pure heart.  Thank you to my babies for allowing me to have the greatest gift of all. Motherhood.
 Day 3.  I am thankful for my home, the neighborhood that I live in and everyone that I share this home with.  I have a feeling we will be here for awhile and I a LOVE thinking about that.  This is our house, but more than that it is our HOME.
Day 4..... tomorrow!

No comments: