Monday, January 2, 2012
Dear Mara...
Dear Mara,
You just turned 8 and I am wondering where the time has gone. We were saying goodbye this morning as you left for school and you that you would be able to drive in 8 more years! Oh good heavens! That will be the day!
Mara, you have brought so much love to our family! You have been an example beyond your years. You have brought a spirit in our home that did not exist before you came into our lives. A spirit that is straight from heaven. I love when you smile, laugh, do back bends, hand stands color, read, create and play the piano. I laugh every time you make a face with those "bunny teeth" and I smile at the excitement you have to get spacers and braces! I love to hear all that you have to say about EVERYTHING, all the time. I love that you follow me around, watch me get ready for the day and then sit or stand right next to me like we are connected with Velcro at our sides. I love that you are sensitive and strong. You are beautiful inside and out. An amazing friend, sister, daughter.
Don't be in such a hurry to grow up! It will come faster than you know. Savor these moments of your childhood. They are what make you who you are and will be.
I'm proud that you have chosen to be baptized and I cannot wait to see you in white! My camera will be ready!
Always, Always, Always remember how much your Daddy and I love you. Remember to be best friends with your brother and sister and to help them grow and be strong in all that they do.
I am Proud to call you my daughter and Honored to have you call me Mom.
Happy Happy birthday Mara Bean!
Love,
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment