I feel uplifted, yet vulnerable.
I want to crawl out of my skin because it always hurts and I don't know why.
I HATE my oily skin and cannot find a product to help it.
I need a weave, but my poor hairstylist is out for 6 months or so because of a horrible car accident. Bless her heart!
Every time I take in a deep breath, my back pops. Do you think I need to go to the Chiropractor?!
I DON'T want to cook dinner tonight, so I won't. Sorry B.
I'm so excited for Mara's piano recital tonight! GO MARA! AND GO SHAR!
I wish I could drop into the splits and do cartwheels anytime I wanted too, just like Mara.
I missed my sis in law's birthday, so I feel like a total loser.
I really really really need it to snow. It's good for my soul. The sun has a tendency to depress me.
I LOVE my primary kids. They make me want to cry for joy when I see them!
I wish I had a magic wand or a genie with a lamp, because all I would wish for is to have a healthy husband for his sake more than mine.
I want to give my friend a HUGE hug and tell her I would LOVE to be a mom just like her and have my kids be just like her kids... but NOT in a single white female sort of way... :)
I have to play Mary in a Christmas program tomorrow night and I haven't even seen the stage, but I'm told it will be spiritual.... we'll see.
I keep baking everything I see on pinterest! People, STOP BEING SO CREATIVE it's making me FAT!
I am holding my family a little tighter and a lot longer this holiday season. Taking in EVERY moment!
I made the yummiest cake again last night...
I would love to go back to bed, but I can't... sigh
And, right now I feel like I have to say sorry to whoever is reading this... It's all over the place and not so uplifting. That's just another thing I need work on!
Enjoy your day.
2 comments:
I love you Kellyco! And I could comment on on your thoughts, but just a few. Totally with you on the sun and snow thing. You missed a birthday cause you were doing so much for others around here. You have beautiful skin! You are tiny. A great cook. A great friend. A great mom. And last but not least....I love that Mara gal! She Was I.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E.! WOW! I'm really sad the recital is over. LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR WHOLE FAM!
oops. this is Shar
Post a Comment