We visited Temple Square for FHE with our dear friends this past week. I love coming downtown to see the lights. It reminds me of my childhood. I LOVED this place! Still do! I used to walk in and squint my eyes so all of the lights looke blurry and somehow more magical. I taught my kids how to do this this year and they loved it. The weather was perfect, not too cold, not too warm... BUT, if I would have had it my way, I would have made it snow. Still, it couldn't have been much more perfect.
The kids were so excited to see Jospeh Smith. I love how William is hanging on his leg.
B with all the lights. I hadn't figured out the perfect camera settings and he was my guinea pig for the moment. HAHA.
Some of the kids!
This shot of the temple actually turned out! YAY!
The kids love seeing the Nativity. Mary, Joseph and the Baby Jesus.
The shepards...
and last but not, least The 3 Kings with the temple in the back. Pretty cool.
As always, you need to go in to get warm and see "the Jesus", as my kids call it.
Here are our dear friends! This pic turned out pretty cute! LOVE THEM!
And then there is us... William was upset and of course Mara had her eyes closed, but at least it shows we were there!
Last but not least, E and Me! Love her like crazy! Thanks for coming E and putting up with the crazy Elggren's!
Oh ya, silly faces!
Why do the tongues always come out on silly faces?! Just sayin...
No comments:
Post a Comment