My kids have been saying a lot of funny stuff over the last week and I know that if I don't write it down, I will forget what they said, so here go's!
William-
(After throwing a baby shower for a friend), Willliam came upstaris after everyone left and said, "But Mom, I thought you were going to give a baby bath, but I didn't see any water!"
OR, after church the other day, he came home singing "scripture power keeps me safe from sin... Mom, who is sin?!"
AND, I love the way he says "goose what mom?!" Instead of guess what?
Anna-
She woke up the other day to no snow and said, "Really sun again?! Excuse me sun, can you please go away so it can snow?!" (Yep, she's mine!)
AND, the BEST, She woke up one morning and came straight up to me and said, "Mom, when I get older, I am going to marry Jack Black, he knows how to do eveything. Is that ok with you?!" ummmmm..... I still don't know what to say to this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment