Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Nutcracker...

This week, Mara and I went to see Ballet West's The Nutcracker.  It's been a couple of years since I have seen it, but it is just as I remembered it.  I used to go every year growing up.  Mara LOVED it!  Her favorite part was of course, "The woman (or should we say man) with lots of kids and a really big dress."   My favorite are the russian guys!  And of course I loved dressing up and spending this evening with her.  I adore her and I adore the music and beautiful dancing.  It is so much fun and I hope to carry on this tradition with my family.
 At dinner with Mara. Olive Garden of course!  (It's her favorite.)


9 rows from the stage, right in the center!  Best seats ever!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Lets go together next year! You like the expensive seats, so I will start saving. ;-)

Somer said...

Mara looks so happy.

Karly said...

You look beautiful!