Friday, March 25, 2011

I wish I could tell you...

I woke up sick.
B is in San Diego.
I have to do laundry.
And... I have a problem.

I truly wish that I could write down what is really bothering me today. 
Its too private. 
It would feel oh so wonderful to write it down or talk about it. 
Maybe I'll do that and then erase it. 
$%@#%!@%@%&#**$
Nope, didn't work. 
Blogging for me is free therapy. So glad that I don't have to pay you to listen!
Just not the deep stuff. 
Why not?  
It's nothing too interesting.  Same stuff that a lot of people go through. 
I just can't bring myself to write about it. 
Maybe I'm ashamed? 
No. 
Embarassed? 
No. 
Prideful? 
Maybe.
Scared?
YES.
There are a lot of questions to be answered.
Today, I'm hoping to find those answers.
Good thing is..
IT'S SNOWING!

1 comment:

Chiara said...

Boooooo! Next time you are feeling that way you call me....or tell me to come over with some Muddy Buddies. I love you!! XOXOX