Monday, March 14, 2011

I'll admit it... Will you?

Yep that's right!  I watch the Bachelor!  Have from season 1. And guess what?!
I LOVE every dramatic dirty little minute of it!
 Pathetic I know, BUT I know I'm not alone!
Admit it! 
You watch it or something close too it. Yes, I know you do and it would be good for you to admit it!  I mean who doesn't want to escape their own life and jump straight into someone else's problems for a little while.  It's good therapy... well until you see the girls in bikinis and you realize your sitting on the couch eating chocolate.  Sigh...

But here's to my love of  reality TV or as we call it in our home, SMUT TV.  I mean really, where do they get these people?
Aww... but the truth is, I get so emotionally invested that I actually think that I CARE about who he is going to pick.... as if it really matters.. do they really find true love?  I don't care, or do I?
Anywho!
Who is Brad going to pick tonight?! Chantel or Emily?!?!?!
My vote goes to Emily! (For those who don't know... Emily is the blonde.)
We'll see tonight!  YAY!!! I'm so excited!!

2 comments:

jenniejones said...

I do and am proud of it!

Megan said...

Ok, ok. I admit it! I love that show!