This little angel of mine just turned 6. While I am trying really hard to contemplate on how this happened, I am so very grateful for the journey she has taken me down. From this little girl I have learned many things. The most important is how to love unconditionally and how to have faith in every foot step. This kid is wise beyond her years and I know she was sent to us for a very large purpose. She can walk into any room and light it up with her small voice, her loud laughter and the very quirky things that she says. I never know what is coming out of your mouth next. She has a knowledge of her savior, Jesus Christ that is in her heart and that has been there since she was born. She talks of Him like he is her best friend and constant companion. She speaks of Him as a brother and protector and she genuinely believes this. She has an eternal perspective on life and she knows that all will be ok, NO MATTER WHAT.
You don't care about material things, which makes it hard to buy you presents, but then again, not really because you love whatever is given to you. You have the ability to make others around you feel special and loved, including those who you meet for the first time. Your spirit is infectious and can bring a smile to anyone's face. You have an odd ability to randomly move your eyes in different directions and you take pride in this. You are silly, loving, accepting and pure. Please don't lose sight of who you are! I know you won't because pressures around you don't knock you down. Instead you walk away feeling even better about yourself! I wish I had this talent. You remind me everyday that I am loved and you accept me for who I am completely. You speak of your twin that was lost early in my pregnancy, like you have an incredible relationship with her and know everything about her... I know that you do. Thank you, Anna! My little living angel.
Anna, you have brought light into our world and we are forever lucky to call you ours!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA BANANA!!!
Oh, and PLEASE stop growing! I know you won't, but I had to ask.
No comments:
Post a Comment