Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Blogger friends, come back!

Ok, so where is everyone??? All you amazing people that USED to blog, but don't anymore!  I miss you!  You inspire me, keep me going, make me laugh, make me cry, piss me off and much more!  I NEED back!  I have searched for others and let's face it.... I can't find anyone that measures up!  Do you know of some amazing blogs I need to follow???  If so, please share.
 
I know I have not been the best at blogging either!  Between gymnastics, soccer, summer, and everything else, I feel like my blog has moved to my Instagram page.  Cuz, let's face it... it's faster, easier and I can do it while I am shopping, sitting, waiting, having a special moment, you name it, I can do it!  BUT, I LOVE blogs!  So, this is my promise to myself that I will keep this blog up!  The main reason I did it was for journaling purposes for my kids.  But let's face it. This is where I come to see all of you, vent, boast and let go!  So, PLEASE all of my favorite people, you know who you are, PLEASE starting blogging again!  If any other reason, do it for ME!
Thank you!
Otherwise, do what I do..... Instagram and I will follow you there!
 
 

No comments: