Saturday, May 26, 2012

This week...

There are a lot of things that I love...
but being closer to this during the week,
 is just down right amazing! Ahhh... the memories of Litza's Pizza.

My sister and her husband showed up a little unexpected this week. She lives in New Orleans, LA. So imagine the surprise when she came to the door! The pictures speak for themselves.


 We love you Lauren and John!

Last but not least, I was in the Denver airport waiting to come home from my business trip, when a random lady walked up to me and handed me an American Flag. "Wave it please when the soldiers get off the plane. They are returning from 22 months in Afganastan. They are finally home."

(This is one of the soldiers, his dad held him for a good 15 minutes.)
YOU BET I'LL WAVE IT!
Well, I waved, clapped, cried and thanked them.  And not just me, but the ENTIRE airport terminal erupted in cheers, tears and clapping.  It was amazing.  I was a total boob as I stood there with tears literally streaming down my face.  I can't imagine what they go through and what they have seen.  But for that I am so thankful.

SO, Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: