My kids LOVE Halloween. They all chose their costumes this year and I think they did a pretty good job! We carved pumpkins which you can tell is B's favorite thing to do....
I'll be honest, carving pumpkins is right up there with dying easter eggs! I CAN'T stand to do it, but I will for this just to get the pumpkin seeds! I LOVE THEM and will do ANYTHING to get them, including carve the pumpkins.
MY PUMPKIN SEEDS!!!! Sprinkle with nutmeg and allspice and bake for an hour! OH. MY. GOODNESS!
Playing silly faces with our cute new neighbors!
Vampire, Peter Pan and Jessie!
My little Jessie
After they had had enough trick or treating, Mara literally sat by the door waiting for kids to come knocking. Can you tell she is tired?!
She was also a little grumpy.... off to the Holiday season! Christmas music is playing as I write this! I CAN'T wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment