Wednesday, November 9, 2011

5 things...

I am going to live in the moment right now and tell you the top 5 things that I am thankful for right at this moment...
1.  My William.  He makes my soul smile so hard that it comes through on my face! 
2. My iphone... I love it so much I sleep with it!  Just ask my husband!
3. The cold weather.  I don't know why I seem to be created backwards from the rest of the world, but my heart and soul rejoice when it is freezing and there is snow on the ground.  It's a balmy 29 degrees!  Mother nature, could you please send some more SNOW please!? 
(this is a pic I took at our cabin last weekend!)
4. Garbage day.  Doesn't it feel good to put your trash cans out every week?!
5. My pumpkin spice candle!  Ahhh....
That's all for now!

No comments: