Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Better write it down...

My little William is always full of one liners and if I don't write them down, I will forget how much I love how his little mind works.
I told him to put his shoes on this morning and he told me that one of them wouldn't go on very well.  Knowing his recent addiction to Star Wars and wanting to become a Jedi, I said,
MOM: "Why don't you use your Jedi mind trick and make it go on your foot?" 
WILLIAM:  "Mom! I'm not a Jedi yet... just an appentis.(apprentice)." 
MOM: Oh sorry!

His friend Zekie was at our house this afternoon playing with Will.  As they were watching a movie, he looks over at Zekie and says,
WILLIAM: "Hey Zeke, did you know that when Jesus comes down again all of the sharks will be nice?  Won't that be AWESOME?!  I can't wait!" 
Zeke just looked at him and casually shrugged his shoulders and said, "Ya, I know!"

No comments: