Thursday, February 17, 2011

Because...

B wasn't home for Valentine's Day this year.  Darn business trip!  Who plans a meeting over Valentines in Chicago?!  I can imagine there were a lot of upset wives.  It must have been a man....

I miss him like crazy! More so than usual.  I can usually handle his travels, but my goodness... He gets home today and I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. I can hardly wait for him to walk in the door!   I am not really sure why, maybe because I didn't get to see him or kiss on the official day of LUV!  No matter.  I get to kiss him every other day, and not just on that day!  Waahoo for me!  I love this man! 
Because...
Being married to him means everything to me.
It means knowing I have his strength to lean on,
his honesty to trust in,
and his passion to share.
It means that good times will be sweeter and the tough times will get better,
all because we are in this together. We are one.
It means sharing our dreams and discovering how to make them come true.
It means spending all of our tomorrows more in love than ever. 
Watching our children grow and
being able to grow along with them.
All because, being married to you means so much more.
Happy Valentine's Day B, about 4 days too late, but who's counting....
AND THANKS FOR THE ROSES!!!!

No comments: