Yesterday was my darling little boy, William's 5th birthday! Last year at his party, the outcome was a lot more grim, but this year was full of joy and happiness! As some of you know, my cute hubby Brandon dropped in a grand mal seizure last year at William's birthday party. I know it was silly to worry that he would have another seizure on the same day, at the same time, but the mind does funny things and I waited for 5:15pm to pass before I could truly have a good time! See?! I told ya, Silly! But no matter, we made it! With the right dosage of medication and lots of prayer, we made it to the one year mark and William had the time of his life! I don't want to remember Williams birthday in a negative manner! I want to remember it for him! I want to marvel at how fast he is growing and how happy he is when we he is surrounded by those who love him.
So, we had our dear family over to watch the Utah Utes get pummelled in the Maaco Bowl by Boise State, (sadness), but no matter, we had a very happy, healthy time! I hope this luck will last another year or perhaps forever! I want to thank everyone who has sent prayers our way! They were heard!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Will, glad it was a good day!
Merry Christmas to you and your darling family.
We had a great time, even if the Utes lost.
Post a Comment