Serving is one of my favorite things to do. I feel fulfilled when I serve. Or, Happy is more like it. So, I copied my darling sister in law and had a party in lieu of neighbor gifts. Don't get me wrong. I actually have a good time each year trying to decide what I am going to give family and friends, but the way I felt this year, has changed that for good in my home. This party came with hesitation. Would people be interested? Would they come? I really didn't know what to expect. SO, I ordered 11 dozen donuts and hoped for the best. And it was a HUGE success! We not only had a fabulous time with our friends, but we were able to open our hearts and give so generously to those who truly need it.
Oh ya, and we got to eat donuts all night long AND this morning!
What could be better?
Take a look at the donations!!
This picture does NOT do the amount of stuff justice!
Thank you to the Miller, Fronce, Kelsey, Piercy, Alder, Hanson, Moore, McLean, Ondryas, Sander, Williams, Smith, Shell, Hewlett, Merrill, Bachman, Passey and Thomason Families for your generosity and friendship! I truly hope this will turn into a neighborhood tradition and be even BIGGER AND BETTER next year!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
1 comment:
Kelly...such a great idea and so fun. We have an awesome night with you guys and loved being able to do something more Christlike during this Christmas season. See you next year for sure!
Post a Comment