Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Things that make me happy...

Just thinking out loud today.... AHHHH.... my family! I could stop here, BUUUTT, I won't.
My hubby of course! He is my superman! WOW we look young!
The Family Cabin!
DISNEYLAND!!!!! LOVE those EARS!!
RAINBOWS.... and all it's promises!
The Temple..... and it's peace!
I could be BE SNOWED IN....ANYDAY!
Carmel corn
Autumn and all her colors
tigers blood snow cones
everything but the... Ben and Jerry's... mmmmm....
thunderstorms and crazy rain
doing puzzles
ooey gooey brownies and the fabulous edges
girls night out
chick flicks
Harry Potter
flying
vacations to the ocean
lighthouses
Gerbera daisies
Costco and buying in bulk
finding a deal, ANY deal!
Dusti's rice krispie treats and brownie bites
New York City
fresh basil
Dexter the Dog
AMAZING friends... you know who you are!
going on long walks
happy people!
running
JUST TO NAME A FEW........
WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?!

No comments: