Thursday, August 12, 2010

And the answer is....

WOW! My 4 year old William (aka. Spiderman, see above he is throwing his webs at you!) is FULL of questions, some of which I just don't know the answers to. Like:
-Why is a spoon called a spoon?
- Why do cars have tires?
- Why do I have 2 sisters and my friend Cache doesn't?
- Why does Dad have gray hair?
- How come Spiderman can fly and I can't?
-Why do people smoke?
-Why do we wear shoes?
- What would happen if we didn't have a mouth?
- Is Bob the Dog really an angel?
- When can I go to New York?
- Why is there dirt in everyone's yards?
- Why can't I have a magic wand like Harry Potter?
- Am I getting big?
- Are bee's fat?
- Why do we have feet?
- If you have your picture in the newspaper, does that mean you died?
- Why do we have to get old?
- If there are angels, why can't we see them?

I love the way his little mind thinks and I truly wish I had all the answers. Truth is, I'm still wondering some of this myself.

No comments: