So I found a wonderful little surprize today when I went to write in my "Thankful" journal. The page that I was going to write on, already had an entry. What a wonderful surprise! I love this girl!
Oh my gosh...that is the cutest thing ever! I hope Marley does stuff like that one day because my boys never will! I write notes to them on their napkins in their lunch once in a while and they get so embarrased and tell me to stop! :)
3 comments:
Don't you love little surprises like that.
So cute! We're having a ton of fun in Primary with her!
Oh my gosh...that is the cutest thing ever! I hope Marley does stuff like that one day because my boys never will! I write notes to them on their napkins in their lunch once in a while and they get so embarrased and tell me to stop! :)
Post a Comment