My William is completely obsessed with soccer. Very specifically international soccer. He knows names of players, their teams, jerseys, colors, shoes... You name it, he knows it all. He thinks Lionel Messi is the most amazing person and truth be told, in the soccer world, he is. Every day I have to peel Williams Messi jersey and shoes from his body. They may soon walk on their own he wears them so much. I have to admit that his obsession has become a family affair. We all watch them. All of them.
I LOVE watching the games. I do. They are thrilling and just enough out of control to get your heart racing and yelling at the screen.
So, Brandon got William season tickets to RSL for Christmas. He was so excited he could hardly contain his little self. Asking daily when the schedule would be posted. When time came for the game, he asked if I would go with him! Ummmm... YES please! So on Saturday, I attended my first MLS game. Can I just say, I loved it! I had so much fun with my little man! I love his enthusiasm and love for the game! I love being with him and having one on one time. I love the game and singing and hanging constantly. So, my first game will not be my last! I am hooked... To both my son and his love for soccer.
No comments:
Post a Comment