I don't feel good today. Both physically and mentally.
My body hurts, throat is sore and all I want to do is lay in front of my fireplace, sip on my big white hot chocolate and sleep.
I haven't read a good book in awhile and that doesn't help my current situation. I need a good book.
(Any reccommendations?! One that doesn't have to do with World War II, the Great Depression or kids killing other kids for food, would be greatly appreciated!)
My kids on the other hand, feel great! Except for Mara. The other 2 are running around the house screaming, playing and having a grand time, which makes having a sick day, that much harder.
As I lay here, my mind is going crazy.
I don't lay down in the middle of the day too often.
There is probably a good reason for that.
I can't seem to turn my brain off.
I'm nervous about the future.
I'm nervous about going back to work.
I don't know why? I actually love to work.
I guess, it's because life will be different and that scares me.
Everyone keeps saying, "Change is good, you'll do great."
My mind gets that. It does. I really do like change. But my body and heart can't seem to grasp it.
I think my body is just worn out from worry and stress.
Oh and you should see my face! Literally! I wear my stress right on it, in the form of ulcers. It's very pretty! NOT!
I went to bed at 8:30 last night, so sick.
I yelled at B this morning. Great send off to work, huh?! He didn't deserve it.
I yell and he still treats me like an angel.
It hasn't been a great day, but I guess there is still 15 hours left in the day.
It's going to get better....
No comments:
Post a Comment