Last night at exactly 5:40PM, I said, "Yes!" to a new endeavour in my life. Well, it's not actually new, but, long story short, I took my old job back at Hotel Monaco- Salt Lake City! I will once again be the Director of Sales and Marketing. Check this place out! It's crazy awesome!
AND,
At this exact moment, I am feeling...
anxiety
hope
excitement
sadness
wonder
amazement
oh... the list could go on and on...
I'm all over the place!
But, this decision DID NOT come lightly!
I prayed and talked and prayed and talked and guessed and prayed some more.
This opportunity came out of the blue for me. I didn't go looking for it. It basically fell in my lap and I am not sure why.
So, I interviewed with about 15 different people, no I'm NOT kidding.
It felt good. So, I'm going to do this! I am going to try.
YES, I am scared! But only because, I'm scared to leave my kids.
But another long story short, I found a nanny! A REALLY good nanny!
I HAVE a NANNY!
WHAT?! CRAZY!
This is a new adventure and it will be an adjustment, but I couldn't turn it down and never know if I am capable of doing all of this.
I am thankful for a loving and wonderful family and friends that have my back and gave me amazing advice.
I am thankful for my husband who supports all of my crazy aspirations!
I am thankful for my kiddos, who are actually excited to have a nanny and to as they say, "have some freedom...''' What the?!
Happy.

1 comment:
Congrats Kelly!! You are going to be a very busy woman, but I'm sure you will be able to make it all happen because you are pretty amazing too!
Post a Comment