Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I love you so much I could....

(photo from pinterest.com.)
This is the 4th year that B has been out of town over Valentine's Day!  This would make most women angry that they don't get to spend that one special day where you are suppossed to be with the ones you love spending unneccessary money and spending as much time together as the day will give!  Was that a run on sentence?!  BUT, I'm ok with B being gone, well, I wish with all my heart he was here, but I get 350+ days to tell and show him how much I love him!  So, I don't need a special day! 
LOVE YOU B, I love you so much I could Squish you!
Happy Valentine's Day from afar!
(Yes, I was taking that picture, while I kissed him!  I'm freaking talented!)

1 comment:

Chiara said...

hahaha! Freaking talented is right!! :)- I love both of your guys!