Thursday, October 6, 2011

Domestic confusion...

I am feeling VERY domestic lately... However, I having a very hard time with justifying my behavior.  I don't know, maybe it's the weather!  I get a TON done when it's cold.  LOVE THIS WEATHER!  It snowed today and the mountains are white.  It makes me happy.


In the last 3 days, I have painted my family room for the 6th time in 4 years, painted my hallway, crocheted a blanket for a friends new baby,  I have made about 8 gallons of peach jam, painted and reupholstered 1 chair and a bench, all this with my husband being out of town. 
So why can't I justfiy this behavior?!
WELL, because, I have not done that pile of laundry, the bathrooms are not cleaned, dishes are dirty, beds are not made and I still have to help the kids with their homework, piano lessons and my wood floors look like I have never cleaned them.
UGH! 
I'm going to paint my cute wood shutters I got at a yard sale.

3 comments:

Somer said...

love the blue walls and the blue blanket. I didn't know you crocheted. For baby Hewlett?

Chiara said...

I don't know how you do it! Just thinking about all you did made me tired!! Maybe I should start sending some of my projects to your house to get accomplished!!

Janet said...

Looks awesome! You inspire me. I love projects- the daily stuff... not nearly so rewarding.