I have been without a computer for 2 months!!!! It's been killing me!! And I have so much to tell!
LIKE...
AN AMAZING U2 Concert!!! Here we are waiting in line all day! Well, Vicki was there all day! I had an appt that morning... (more on that later!)
The LINE! and Jen...
YES!!! We were really THAT close!
This screen was the coolest thing I have ever seen!
BONO! Yes, once again, no zoom... we were really THIS close! I thought Vicki might pass out!
Me and B in "The Pit" hence the reason for standing in line all day!
I colored my own hair with no problems... ok, I could have let it process longer, but don't I look cute?!
AFTER! I HATE taking my own picture, can't you tell?!
DATE NIGHT WITH MY LITTLE MAN! PIRATES 4!
DATE Night with my BIG man! more on this one later!
Went to the cabin for Memorial Day weekend. It was heaven! Here is a picture of the cabin on saturday afternoon. It was about 70 degrees out. Kids played all day....
Here it is the next morning! 3 inches of snow and 31 degrees! BEAUTIFUL!
The Whole Fam Dam, except for Dexter the Dog!
Told you there was a lot going on. I can't wait to catch up!
No comments:
Post a Comment