Sunday, May 1, 2011

Emotions...

A lot has happeded in 2 weeks.  It has been a blur of mixed emotions.  I have had no computer and I haven't been able to blog, so I am writing the emotions that come to mind when I think of the events.  I will write future posts when I get my computer back.

My mom and dad came to visit from NY.- Wonderful.
My sister and bro in law moved to Louisiana.- I cried.
My computer broke down- Mad and totally out of the loop.- UGH!
Prince William and Kate Middleton got married!- Rejoice
I received a new calling at church.  2nd Counsler in the Primary- Shocking and scary
Mara has been off track for 3 weeks.  We have one more left. -Tired
I tried 3 new recipes. -All 3, Gross.
I had long talks with good friends. Love
Dexter the Dog got a haircut. - Finally
Easter- Thankful
Partly weeded the garden, but the weather got in the way.- Work
Finished The Book Theif- One of my all time favorites
Started a new medication for my skin. - Bloated and dizzy
Decided to go back to school.- Yikes!
Had to get a new Neuro Onocologist for Brandon- Worried and anxious
Spent a lot of time with my kids lately. Heavenly (well, most of the time :)), OK, ALWAYS.

2 comments:

jenniejones said...

Wow! Lots going on. Do your parents live in New York now. What are you going to do in school. It all sounds exciting!

jenniejones said...

Totally disregarded correct punctuation in the comment. Sorry.