Thursday, April 7, 2011

You should try it...

I have a hard time sleeping lately.  We have a lot going on and I find myself over analyzing everything.  Have you ever noticed that your troubles seem worse at night when you are laying in bed?  Why is that?
So instead of tossing and turning, I get up and go for a drive. 
I used to do this, just to get out and think, but it has turned into more than just driving. 
I find myself almost giddy to wake up and go discover the beauty that I might encounter. I have discovered so much and everyday is completely different. But if you aren't paying attention to your surroundings, you may miss it. Every morning brings something new, BUT it only lasts a couple of minutes and then it's gone.  New colors, clouds, weather...  I become speechless at the beauty and peace that each day brings.
This past week, I took some pictures of one of my favorite places.  A place that is not only beautiful on the outside, but the inside as well.  The promises that the Temple can bring are amazing and undeniable. 
No wonder it looks so breathtaking. 
I only wish the pictures could show what I really saw.



Maybe you should all get up at 5am and go find something you'll never forget!  I PROMISE it will be worth the lack of sleep and maybe we can meet at Village Inn for breakfast?!?!! 
I have YET to be disappointed!

No comments: