Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SURPRISE!!! GOT YA!!

Have I mentioned how much I love my husband?! Well if I haven't, guess what?! I DO!! He means the world me. He is my protector, best friend, confidant, lover and just the person that I love to spend every waking moment with and get into trouble with.
SOOooo........
For his 37th birthday this year, I decided to throw him a SURPRISE birthday party at our favorite sushi restaurant... Tsunami. He has had a tough year and what better way to show someone that he is loved than surrounding him by his BEST FRIENDS!
(HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAME! WE LOVE YOU ALL!)AND, oh MAN was he SURPRISED!! With a little help from a bunch of friends, Vicki and Paul and my sister, Lauren (who took the pics... thanks La!), we pulled it off! He had NO clue!
B and Me!
I asked him if we all surprised him and this is the answer that I got.... I don't know if he was trying to strangle me or give me a BIG WET FISH kiss (seems appropriate since we were eating sushi.... yuck!) LOVE YA B! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

The Dunham Family said...

That is awesome.

You look really pretty in those photos, and BTW, I have that same purse.