Saturday, July 17, 2010

NERGGLE Family Reunion!

2010 NERGGLE (Elggren spelled backwards) in Island Park, ID and West Yellowstone! Here are picture galore! Big Springs

I scream you scream, we all scream for ice cream! and believe me there was screaming!
We played til we passed out!
Did I mention it was cold?!
Brandon and Will in the river in Yellowstone! I was none to thrilled!
Amazing Geysers, everywhere!
From Williams perspective...
Don't jump in!
Waiting for Old Faithful.... waiting, waiting....
There she blows!! (ok, we were all kind of disappointed!) It was pretty lame!
The best picture we could get with the waterfall in the background. It took 2 1/2 hours to get there! SMILE!!!
Me and the love of my life!
Tantrums a plenty!
And last but not least, Buffalo EVERYWHERE!!
Our country is amazing and so is our family! Love you all!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love how honest your blog's are...including the tantrums, etc. Glad you got to go somewhere cooler (both meanings apply) than here :)

Chiara said...

We WERE on the same vacation! So funny! We have cabins just up the river from Macks Inn....we spend a few weeks there every summer. It is a slice of heaven!! Where did you guys stay?!?