It seems like this world is full of bad news and heartache right now. It really is hard to find the good. You have to look hard, but it's there. My prayers are with several friends right now who are dealing with illness, loss and unanswered questions. I know you don't know these people, and maybe you do, but PLEASE help me pray for these families (and people you may know too)... Heaven knows we could all use a little more help! I have felt prayers from others while we have been going through our own trials with health and want to give a little bit of that comfort back to those who truly need it at this time.
The Huckemeyer's
The Penington's
The Bradley's
The Brown's/ McQueen's
The Nelson's
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANK YOU!
1 comment:
I am so sad for the Bradley's. I was good friends with Luke in high school and my heart just aches for his sweet girls right now. I find myself stopping to say a little prayer for the Bradley family whenever I do something for my girls, like brush their hair or paint their nails. I just wish I knew what to say.
Post a Comment