What was I thinking?!?!?!
So my girls would not eat the other night. They are usually my best eaters! They were playing and laughing and totally not listening, SOOOOOO, a bright idea popped into my head thanks to the Christmas Story with Ralphie and his little brother Randy, who won't eat. WELL, this is what happened. IT ACTUALLY WORKED!! However, now they want to eat like piggies everytime!


3 comments:
Even the author of "Just Simply cook" has a hard time getting her kids to eat? Unbelievable.
LOL, that is funny. You should put that (post) on your food blog. Which I am loving by the way, I have tried a couple of them. You should put some pictures of the food up, or maybe not--then I would KNOW I was doing it wrong. Ha ha.
Meatloaf Meatloaf, double double beatloaf! (I think) Such a classic movie. My siblings make fun of me and say that since I snort when I laugh! I love the pix. We had a great time with your niece in Primary!
Careful what you wish for. Pretty funny. How many blogs do you have? Food blog,Elggren Blog, top secret special Blog.. Where do you buy the time?
Post a Comment