Now what?! See you on Thursday!
Ok, so THAT didn't turn out right! Ok ok ok. BREATHE! So about a week ago (see below), I was feeling VERY hopeful that we had found some answers to Brandon's illness. NOPE! BIG FAT--- NOPE! Turns out that he is extremely allergic to all of the herbs that he needs to take to get rid of the assumed parasites in his body. Poor guy had to go to the ER after date night on Friday and is now on heavy doses of Prednisone because of the massive welts that showed up all within about an hour's time. So, we went back to square one, ONCE again and called his Gastro dr. Blood work came back really funky, so VERY LONG STORY short, he goes in for a colonoscopy and endoscopy on Thursday. Basically down both ends at the same time. Poor guy! I really wish that I could help him in some way! We have been on an emotional rollercoaster now for the last 5 years! AND I like rollercoasters, but come on already! I am getting really fed up with all of this and just need some answers! OR a really awesome vacation!? I'm thinking Maui or Disneyland! Ohhhh......
4 comments:
Kelly, can I bring you guys dinner on Thursday? I am so sorry you guys are going through this right now. We will keep you in our prayers.
Man, poor Brandon! Hopefully you'll get some answers on Thurs. Let me know if you need anything! And good luck!
I'm SO SORRY Kelly!! We will keep you guys in our prayers this week!!
Kelly,
Chad and B have been texting back and forth and we were wondering if we could come over Thursday night after you get back home? Would love to bring dinner and maybe come help keep the kids entertained. But we don't want to come if you think it would be too much. So please let us know. Send me a text or an email
801-440-3856
AHeseltine@crlease.com
So sorry this is not getting any better - I am praying you get some answers from these tests....
Post a Comment