Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Love Poem to Disneyland........

Yes, I wrote a really dumb poem!
Yes, I am a total dork, but......
Ahhhh, Disneyland, why oh why
can't I live without you?
Try as I might, I really have no clue.
You are happy and fun and bring a smile to my face,
you truly are the Happiest Place!
With Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy,
you make me so happy, I just might go crazy...
How I long to ride on the Matterhorn so fast
and Pirates, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder at last!
Sooo, off to book my next trip, don't ask me why, well cuz
If I don't get back soon, I just may CRY!


WE LOVE YOU DISNEYLAND! SEE YOU SOON!!!

2 comments:

Jane said...

That's so funny Kell! We are going over Easter weekend this year and the boys don't have a clue!

The Dunham Family said...

That sounds great about now! I love Disneyland. This past summer the kids voted Lego Land over Disney. Big mistake!
Do you have a trip in the works?