Thursday, November 5, 2009

Land of the Living Dead! GRATEFUL!!!!!

We are now at day 9 of whatever illness I have had. I am now starting to feel like I have returned from the land of the living dead! Thank heaven for the amazing blessing my amazing hubby gave to me last night. I am so grateful for the priesthood and all that it offers my family. I am also grateful for the amazing neighborhood that we live in. I have had 3 meals that were unexpectedly brought by, and I am so grateful to those who have done this for my family! Originally, we were only planning on being in this neighborhood for a year or two. It's been 5 years and I am so glad that our house didn't sell the 3 times we had it on the market. We wouldn't be where we are at without the people in our life! SO, a big thank you goes out to those who live by us! YOU ARE ALL AMAZING! Tis the season to be thankful and I am in so many different ways!

Anywho, I was watching The Ellen DeGeneres Show yesterday! I LOVE HER!!!! She is an amazing person! She always does the nicest things for people around her and expects nothing in return! I will post the link later today to what she did yesterday for a struggling single mom! I WANT TO GO SEE HER SHOW!!!! The world needs more people who are selfless! More to come.... the kids are in the back screaming!!!

No comments: