Ok, so it's been almost 7 months since I have updated my blog! Crazy, I know. I really have been so crazy busy, but enough with that! We just had family pics done and they turned out really cute, thanks to Kim Snyder!!!! Here they are!
What a darling fam you have. I love the pictures by the lake. We have so many people in our ward that want to move out to Daybreak, but our houses are not selling here in Sugarhouse :(
I got a good laugh that your last post was at Christmas. That is awesome!
You look great!
Sarah Your welcome to visit my blog anytime.... www.dunham6pack.blogspot.com
1 comment:
Kelly,
What a darling fam you have. I love the pictures by the lake. We have so many people in our ward that want to move out to Daybreak, but our houses are not selling here in Sugarhouse :(
I got a good laugh that your last post was at Christmas. That is awesome!
You look great!
Sarah
Your welcome to visit my blog anytime....
www.dunham6pack.blogspot.com
Post a Comment