Monday, July 6, 2009

Here is the latest and greatest about the Elggren clan! Mara finished her last day of pre-school at Challenger in June and is headed to Kindergarten on July 27th! I can't believe how time flies! She is so excited to go to Daybreak Elementary with Miss Thayer! She can hardly wait! Will finished his first year of pre-school and is excited to start another round! Anna is getting so big and keeps me on my feet at all times. She is a climber! Brandon's biz is going really well! He is extremely busy, which is always a plus! SOOO, we are just enjoying the summer months at the pool and getting ready to head to Sun Valley with family! We can't wait. I also am challenging myself to keep this blog updated! I think I can, I think I can! Actually, I HATE to blog, but I feel I have to do it for some reason! Anyway, more to come!!

1 comment:

Karly said...

Your family is so cute! Thanks for the invite! I will send you an invite to mine in just a minute...