Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tag I am it!

So my cute friend heather tagged me to put 50 random facts about me on my blog! Sooooo... here it goes!
1. I have 3 beautiful kiddos! Mara, Will and Anna
2. I only have one sister and we are 12 years apart.
3. I have had 3 c-sections.
4. I too have horrible pregnancies.
5. Anna, my baby was a twin. We lost the other one early in the pregnancy.
6. Brandon, myself and the kiddos were sealed in the Jordan River Temple in December 2007!
7. I love to workout.
8. I used to be the Director of Sales at the Hotel Monaco.
9. I have met a TON of famous people, including Alice Cooper, Elton John, Billy Joel, Gwen Stephani, Britney Spears and many more.
10. I love Disneyland!
11. I love Christmas time! Especially the music.
12. My first concert was MC Hammer.
13. I love the Utah Jazz.
14. I LOVE shopping.
15. My first job was at the Spaghetti Factory.
16. I am the Second counsler in the Young Womens for my ward. And the Birthday Specialist in Relief Society.
17. My husband owns his own business and is a total STUD and BEST DADDY!
18. He proposed to me on Christmas Eve with his grandmother's wedding ring diamonds!
19. Our first date was terrible, by the second date, he had me hooked, lined and sunk!
20. I live in Daybreak and love it.
21. I love when it snows, but Fall is my favorite time of year.
22. I have two kids that are born in December. Will- 22nd Mara- 30th
23. Anna was 4 and a half weeks early and still weighed 7 pounds 15 ounces.
24. I LOVE LOVE LOVE sushi thanks to my husband.
25. I love taking pictures of my family.
26. I want to someday own a cabin and a house in Austria! Big dreams!
27. When I married Brandon, I had 17 credit cards. All at their max!
28. Now I am in Financial Services.
29. I joined Primerica in July 2008 and have loved every minute of it.
30. My favorite color is orange, but I love black as well.
31. I gained 98 pounds with my first pregnancy!
32. I ran a half marathon in April 2008 and will be doing a marathon in 2009. Hopefully!
33. I LOVE to get pedicures and massages.
34. Litza's Pizza is my favorite place to eat. LOVE IT!
35. I love to read.
36. I am sad that Harry Potter and Twilight are over.
37. My husband is my hero.
38. I love the ocean and finding sea shells.
39. Candy is a weakness of mine.
40. So is Cafe Rio.
41. I took 8 years of French and still cant speak it.
42. I have been a victim of an armed robbery.
43. Golf is a passion of mine that I don't get to do very often.
44. Going out to breakfast is my fav.
45. I have not finished college and only have about 1 semister left.
46. I adored Kirk Cameron, Ricky Schroeder and New Kids on the Block when I was young.
47. Ok, I love High School Musical.
48. I had someone offer me $500 dollars for my Roots Olympic baret (during the olympics here in SLC) AND DIDN'T TAKE IT!
49. Ok, Jon Bon Jovi is HOT! So is George Clooney!
50. I LOVE my life!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: