My Mara turned 10 on the 30th. 10! My oldest is now in double digits! This little lady is incredible in more ways than she knows. She is sensitive, sweet, hard working and yes, a little bossy. But, I am confident the last one will take her to great places in her life. She is a natural born leader and a talented young lady. She is in her second year of competition at Black Diamond Gymnastics and does fantastic. I LOVE watching her doing things that she loves and that challenge her. She loves being part of the ward choir and did a duet/ solo with a dear friend of hers. Her voice sounds like an angel. She is thriving in school and is part of the science club. She LOVES to learn.
She was born on a beautiful snowy day. She was a week late and still when I was induced, we had to do an emergency C-section AND use a vacuum to get her out! She is still as stubborn as ever, but that is one of the many things that I love about her. She is sensitive. So much so, that when she hears someone swearing or sees someone making a bad choice, it is almost as if you have hurt her heart directly. I hope she never loses that gift and always stands up for what she believes in. She has an amazing testimony of her Savior and of the gospel and takes church very seriously. She is not afraid to share this love. This is something that I could learn from her. I LOVE this little baby doll of mine! Life has been good to her and I cannot wait to see how she continues to grow.
Happy Birthday to my darling Mara!





1 comment:
She sounds wonderful!! Happy birthday sweet girl
Post a Comment