Why does change have to be so scary even when you know it's the right thing to do? It's never as bad as I think it may be and I find myself spending WAY to much time worrying about a whole lot of nothing. More change is coming my way and it's a good thing. I am so happy to have had certain experiences in the last couple of months. They have pushed me to stand up for what I believe in, be a better person and really step out of my comfort zone and look at what I have and what I can become. It's funny how life works. Just when you think you're comfortable, things change and that change can give you a completely different perspective on EVERYTHING.
This change is not coming easy, but I have an overwhelming amount of support and I am very excited for the future. So, I need to take a moment and thank certain people.
* To my husband, all I can say is thank you from the bottom of my heart for loving me. I know sometimes it can be hard and I can be extremely difficult, but there is no one else that I would rather be on this crazy ride with! Your support in all that I do means everything! Thank you and I love you.
* To my kids, you are my little crazy bugs that I cannot live without! I miss you more than you will EVER know. Thank you for letting me take this crazy ride and for being soooo good through it all. I hope that you will always know that you make my heart so happy and that I am hugging you from afar.
* Thank you to my mom for understanding me and loving me. Your support is everything to me and it feels good to know that I have made you proud.
* Thank you to my sister, Lauren. Thank you for reminding me what I miss and what is important. I really do love cooking and baking for others, painting a room 10 over and being with my babies. Seeing you write it, gave me courage. Thank you.
* To my nanny Natalie, you have given me no reason to worry and this is the best gift anyone can give me. Thank you for loving my kids and being there for me. You are a huge blessing in our family.
* CF and EP THANK YOU for listening to me last week and always being there. EP, thanks for taking a walk around the lake with me the other night! Your perspective on life is beautiful and your friendship means the world to me. Thank you for being you!
* And to EP's daughter AP, you have been such an amazing example to me from afar! Thank you for standing up for what you believe in and just being you. You have wisdom being your years. That wisdom has given me the courage to be me. Sound silly, I know, BUT you have done this for me and I thank you.
* I am thankful for girls nights out with some of the most wonderful ladies EVER! You know who you are! I also missed a bunch of others the other night! When is the next ladies night or cabin trip?!
* Thank you to my sales team at work. You all make me laugh and you challenge me. You make every day away from my kids easier. You are all amazing.
* Thank you to my sis in law, WP. Thank you for being an amazing sister. How lucky am I that I not only got a wonderful husband, but a sister as well. Love you girl!
Thank you to everyone out there that has made a difference in my life. This list could keep going and going. I feel incredibley blessed and loved and for that I am so grateful! I only hope that I can return the favor to all of you some day!
Heres to the future and some really great changes!
2 comments:
Thank YOU for being the incredible lady you are! You are amazing and an example to everyone around you! HUGS!
love this! and yes, thank you for being you.
Post a Comment