Tuesday, September 6, 2011

shhhh....

I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!!! WE ARE GOING TO DISNEYLAND IN 8 DAYS!!!

(This is from our trip in 2009, notice we are missing Anna.  It will be her first time!)

 But the BEST part about my excitement..... my kids DON'T know!!!!  They think that we are not going back there for at least another year! 
Disneyland.com has a special offer that when you book through their website, you can schedule a phone call from some of your favorite characters and THEY can be the ones to break the news to the kiddos.  So, Mickey, Minnie and Goofy will be calling the kids the night before we leave!
The camera will be ready to get the kids faces when they find out!  Stay tuned AND DON'T SAY A WORD!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

HOW FUN!

MotocrossMom AKA Autumn H. said...

How exciting for them, that will be so much fun for you and B to watch the joy on their faces! You guys are braver than us, Chad and I always say that you couldn't PAY us to go to Disneyland :-)

Chiara said...

I'm with motocrossmom.....no one could pay me enough to go to Disneyland with my kids. You're my hero! Maybe next time I can send my kids with you?!!? Yes?!?