Monday, November 29, 2010

Didn't......

  • The "Blizzard" didn't come.
  • My Christmas tree didn't go up before Thanksgiving like I wanted it too.
  • Brandon didn't pass his last kidney stone, so surgery here we come, sigh!
  • My sis and John didn't make it out for Thanksgiving.. :(
  • I didn't get to eat my artichoke jalapeno dip on Thanksgiving, cuz there was a worm in one of the artichokes and I almost lost my appetite for the entire day!  I said, ALMOST.
  • Black friday didn't turn out the way I wanted it too!
  • I didn't order my massage groupon in time!
  • I didn't go to the DI for a week!  I know, huh?!
  • I didn't log onto facebook in a whole 5 hours straight!  That's called self control!
  • I didn't finish the 4 blankets I am crocheting for my kids and hubby.
  • I didn't shower in 3 out of 7 days... ewwwwww....
  • I didn't, well, I won't tell you that one.
  • I didn't kiss my daughter today before she went to school.  It's been haunting me ever since!
  • I didn't answer the door when a neighbor came over.  Sorry!
  • My office STILL didn't get painted.
  • I didn't buy my kids socks in the right sizes.
  • That donut didn't taste as good as it looked!  Darn it calories!
  • My car didn't slide into the other car on the snow packed road, thank heaven!
  • I didn't eat Turkey on Thanksgiving.
  • The oil in my car didn't get changed for over 9,000 miles.. oops!
  • I didn't see Tangled on opening night like I ALWAYS see Disney movies, but it is darling!
  • I didn't have a kid come in and wake me up in the middle of the night for 3 straight nights!  So, why didn't I sleep through the night?!
  • My pantry didn't get cleaned out, AGAIN.
  • I didn't make banana bread for my neighbor with the snow blower, because I was too lazy.
  • I didn't clean the bathrooms today or yesterday, or the day before.
  • I didn't go to the Utes game, cuz I was cold and my only parka is BLUE!
  • BYU didn't WIN!  hee hee
  • The laundry didn't get folded. again.
  • I didn't go to the store on Thanksgiving once!  Nope, I went THREE times!
  • I didn't keep going, because I don't want to bore you! You're welcome!  
I feel like my life is full of didn't's lately! I really could keep going!  So, tomorrow, I will focus on the Did's! How's that sound?!

No comments: